Saturday, September 19, 2009

Every New Beginning...

...comes from some other beginning's end. I'm not exactly sure what beginning is ending for me, but I do know that this part of my life is brand new. Just to catch you up: my name is Amy. I graduated from Biola University in May with a bachelor's degree in Art with an emphasis in photography. Like many graduates, I have no idea what I want to do with that. As a result, I'm in that weird transition stage which only comes from this time in life. I think that's enough for now; I'm sure other things I'm interested in and in love with will unfold as time goes on. Honestly, I'm not quite sure what this is going to be- perhaps it will interest you or it probably won't. All I know for sure, and what I can offer, is my life in a series of tangents.








1 comment:

  1. love it. a beautiful first entry... and i LOVE tangents!! :) nice work, Aims!

    ReplyDelete