Tuesday, February 9, 2010

It's Been a Long Time, I Shouldn't Have Left You

Well, I guess I'm back. Let's try this again, shall we? I haven't been doing a whole lot of photography lately. I've been busy with other random projects, which has actually been kind of great. Since it's been four months (oops), I'll start by catching you up. Back in November, I was hired by my cousin to paint her baby's room in their new house. She envisioned a lot of animals and then I took it from there. Seeing as how I am neither a painter nor a designer, this was quite a challenge, but I was so excited to do it. So, over the time off I had for Thanksgiving, I headed up to Northern California and this was the final product.





This is Ethan, the resident of this little jungle room. Isn't he just precious?





1 comment:

  1. Incredible work, Aims! What beautiful animals... and a beautiful little boy!!

    ReplyDelete