Monday, February 15, 2010

Love's Lookin' Good on You

Way back in November, I had the pleasure of taking engagement pictures for one of my best friends, Angelina and her fiance Grant. These two have been together for over two years now, but it was not until last year that I really got to know Grant and see how wonderfully fun their relationship is. They are one of those "they're just too cute" kind of couples where you can visibly see them light up when they are around each other. (I'm not just saying that) We headed up to Oak Glenn where the sun was surprisingly cooperative after an hour or so. Here's to you Angelbabe and Grantland.






I LOVE this last picture!

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous, as always. you did a lovely job with their photos! Can't believe they're married now!? *sigh*

    ReplyDelete